Sunday 1 February 2015

Looking Forward





After wanting to start a blog for a couple of years and failing once miserably, I have finally gathered enough courage, time and effort to make another attempt. I not only plan to be seriously consistent this time but post something that’s useful for every kind of reader while trying my best to connect with them on a more personal level as well. Of course none of it will be even remotely possible without the support of the readers.
In this very post, I just want to kick start things and let everyone know what they should expect from this blog. Short posts, another important focus I have in mind. Because, we can debate on this as much as we want, but as far as blogs, magazines and other such mediums go pictures along with short descriptions go long way with the recipients. So here, I intend to post articles that you will find interesting, attractive and most of all time saving.
About exactly ‘what’ I’ll be posting? Fashion remains at the top of my list no doubt! But I could never deny my love for art, food, beauty and the attraction I feel towards the entertainment industry. So look out this space for lifestyle related newsbytes.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. Cheers! xx


SSK

No comments:

Post a Comment