Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Charming Captivator - Omer Shahzad



                                

Omer Shahzad is one of the top most models of the fashion industry. He has worked with pretty much all big names and done some international projects too. But he is not all looks. He has a charming personality to match his uber sexy looks. It’s no surprise he has been nominated for the Best Male Model at the 3rd Hum Tv Awards this year.
TOS catches up with the charming showstopper for some quick questions

SSK: You're nominated for the Best Male Model Award this year at HUM Tv Awards. How do you feel?

OS: Obviously I'm quite humbled. I work really hard and put in all the effort sincerely, so it feels really nice when it is appreciated like this!

SSK: Who do you think is going to win this year? What do you have to say about your fellow nominees?

OS: Well, I wish everyone who is nominated, good luck. Let the best man win!



            


SSK: What do you think it takes to become the best model?

OS: As a model, a positive attitude matters a lot. Secondly, the way you dress up and the way you communicate, carries a lot of weight.

SSK: What do you plan to do, should you win?

OS: Uh..I haven’t decided yet.

SSK: What do you consider your best work yet?

OS: I love my work and always try my best to deliver in every project that I do. Though, I feel  my best work is yet to come.

SSK: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

OS: Alhamdulillah, for what I have achieved thus far, I plan to achieve more success, InshAllah.

SSK: Any message for your fans?


OS: My message for the fans is to do everything with passion and be loyal towards their work. Keep working hard and Allah will make the way easy for you.


SSK

No comments:

Post a Comment