Sunday 29 March 2015

The Gorgeous Norwegian Repunzel - Sanam Bokhari shares her secret to those lush hair!




                            


This Norwegian beauty obviously needs no introduction as she has been walking the ramp for some of the most incredibly talented designers and has been appointed ambassador for the biggest fashion brands. Even apart from her work, there are a lot of commendable qualities about her- she’s one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, has a pure heart, has a beautiful dusky complexion but her enviable locks of hair remain on top of the list.  



Not being able to wait further, I finally asked Sanam to share the secret to her lush hair!

                                                                                                                                                            


   

1-     I normally wash my hair 3-4 times a week and only use good hair products from hair salons.

        2-     For Shampooing, I use L'Oreal Professional Expert Absolut Repair Cellular and conditioner from the same series.

        3-      Occasionally, I use masks as well and once in a while when I have time, I oil an hour before I wash my hair.









4-  I also switch between Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo Curl Series for my wavy hair.

5-     I'm also very careful about using heat protection  before all styling. My favorite is KMS Freeshape Hot  Flex   Spray but you can also get cream instead of spray   if u prefer. Schwarzkopf OSIS+ Flattening Iron Serum is very good.

 6-     And not to forget; I get my hair ends cut every 6th week, if I don’t have time in a busy schedule, I survive with Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue to seal the ends.


I feel lucky to still have this long and shiny hair after all the styling so I'm sure these products have done their work!
                                                              -Reflects a happy Sanam



Of course adding to this, the products that I use and can vouch for




1- It's been a while since I have started using the combo of Sunsilk Straight Locks shampoo and Sunsilk Dream Soft & Smooth conditioner. One word - Amazing! No idea whether the shampoo is for straight locks or supposed to make you locks straight (I have wavy hair) but the combo leaves my hair so soft, light and fragrant!

2- Being victim to dandruff and hair fall, I have started oiling a lot. I make sure I oil my hair at least 2 hours before I know I'm going to bathe. It makes such a huge difference! Mustard oil is the best for nourishment while Olive oil is good for shine and Coconut oil gives fragrance and lengthens.

3- I either get a good blow dry once or twice a month or straighten my hair with same frequency with continuously straightening my bangs. So I don't really use a hair protectant but when I used heat instruments regularly, I'd use Schwarzkopf got 2b Guardian Angel. Don't really know how to tell whether it worked. But I have heard good things about it so worth a try.

SSK

No comments:

Post a Comment